If you have a passion for delivering high performing, engaging SaaS B2B space, then we want to speak to you. As a Senior Marketing Campaign Manager, you’ll own the marketing strategy and execution of outbound lead generation campaigns and webinars. Reporting to the marketing director, you’ll be central in their effort to achieve pipeline and revenue goals and execute campaigns against our core buyer segments to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and grow sales.
You'll Have The Following Responsibilities:
- Forecast, measure, and analyse the impact of programs on sales cycles.
- Create and implement innovative B2B webinar and email marketing campaigns to enhance the visibility of Scorebuddy as a brand and products and generate high-quality leads!
- Demand Generation campaigns, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results.
- Develop strategies for acquiring net new leads and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration, and purchase intent across the following channels: email, webinars, partners, virtual events.
- Ensure world-class quality of any marketing materials produced, including web content, webinars, emails and events.
- Work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking and high-speed tactical execution.
- Communicate across all levels of the sales team regularly about new and nurtured lead performance results.
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships with third party agencies and resources.
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI’s
- At least three years’ experience in a similar position involving defining, managing, and executing B2B marketing campaigns.
Skills and experience we would like you to have:
- You'll have at least 3 years experience in SaaS B2B campaign management with demonstrated lead, pipeline, and revenue growth,
- Industry knowledge of demand generation methods, including creating a funnel, nurture strategies, marketing automation, and live/virtual events
- A track record of acquiring customers and expanding brand presence through innovative strategies and execution.
- Analytically driven decision-maker, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions.
- Designing and executing email marketing strategy (HubSpot/Growbots)
- Excellent understanding of marketing mix (4P)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Demonstrable relevant broad-based B2B marketing experience with strong digital experience
- Experience in marketing SaaS B2B technology products or services (is a must)
- Experience working with HubSpot or other marketing automation platforms (preferred)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Hybrid working environment.
- Opportunity to learn and expand your marketing knowledge.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Scorebuddy is a successful and growing SaaS service used in Call Centre Quality Assessment operations (www.scorebuddyqa.com). This is a full-time position with a probationary period of 6 months. An extremely competitive salary is an excellent opportunity for self-motivated, creative marketing and results-driven individuals.