Scorebuddy is a leading Quality Management SaaS platform for Contact Centres.
By combining quality management, coaching, and learning with advanced AI Analytics, we
help hundreds of customers worldwide to be operationally efficient, scale their contact
centres, improve agent performance, and enhance overall customer experience.
Are you a driven, pragmatic and highly-skilled PHP Developer ready to take the next leap in
your career? If so, Scorebuddy is the place for you! We are a globally successful SaaS
company, serving a diverse international customer base with teams ranging in size from 20
to 20,000 end users.
We are seeking a number of highly-talented developers to join our Product Engineering
team and be a part of our journey as we continue to innovate in the Quality Assurance and
Customer Service industries.
You'll Have The Following Responsibilities:• Develop modular, testable and scalable software components for our existing
platform and APIs and up-and-coming greenfield projects.
• Investigate, debug and resolve technical issues as required
• Provide technical input relating to performance, reliability, scalability and security
• Help improve code quality by writing unit tests and conducting code reviews.
• Contribute to team process improvements by adhering to industry best practices
• Research and development of new and emerging technologies
Skills and experience we would like you to have:• 5+ years object-oriented PHP 7+ development experience
• Good knowledge of design patterns and principles (SOLID, MVC, DI)
• Solid foundation in both relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
• Experience using Git and related workflows in distributed teams
• Comfortable working in both Windows and Linux environments
• Exposure to Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban)
• Experience with languages such as Python & Go would be advantageous but not
• Excellent written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills
Education & Qualifications
BSc/MSc in Computer Science / related technical discipline OR equivalent
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.