Thanks to rapid advancements in technology and a little push from the pandemic, consumers are increasingly turning to digital channels.
While this transition presents huge growth opportunities for businesses, it also throws up challenges around customer experience. Expectations are higher than ever, with customers seeking the same personalized experience online that they would receive in a store.
“71 percent of consumers expect companies to deliver personalized interactions. And 76 percent get frustrated when this doesn’t happen.” - McKinsey
In this webinar, we will explore how conversational analytics, generative AI, and a robust QA platform can help to create a seamless, omnichannel customer experience—so you can meet these rising expectations at every touchpoint.
Our key topics are:
- Addressing the Disconnect Between Online and In-Person CX;
- Building and Scaling Conversational AI and the Implications of ChatGPT;
- Utilizing CX Moments as Part of the QA Process;
- How the PokerStars QA Team Is Improving Operational Efficiency With Scorebuddy;
- A Big Prediction for an Unpredictable 2023.